Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 hari di bulan puasa

just got back from cimb bank, pejam mata keluarkan RM2K to be invested in Public Mutual..

so lepas dah pergi bank, balik ofis and pass the money to my agent..kebetulan the agent ada hal kat kerteh hari ni..and i already told her previously that I want to top up some amount into my investment account..ok la dari tak menyimpan langsung..atleast boleh nampak kat mana i spend all those money hasil dari dpt bonus..1K already given to my mom ( as she is going to Mekah) plus few hundred as derma untuk anak2 yatim..

ok, enuf about $$.

smalam, kitorang bukak posa kat luar, together with my officemates..the food was OK la..but takde la makan sampai kenyang..malam tu teman hubby pegi McD sbb dia tingin nak makan ayam goreng..i just take one set of happy meal burger, serius tak tau kenapa tp smalam langsung tak rasa tempted waktu order makanan di mcD..:(

ptg ni plan nak balik KT (for last! :)), besok pagi2 dah nak kena hanatar my mom and my sis to the airport..i take a day off tomorrow..so cuti 3 hari straight in a row..:)

i don't feel worry that much because my mom sebenarnya ber-3 cause my sister in UK will also be joining them in Mekah, later my sis will also return to malaysia for 1 week and flying back to UK on 5th oct..

i am gonna miss my mum so badly after this..i pray that she will be having a good time in mekah, a good health and return safely with both sisters in 2 weeks time..

No comments: