Thursday, October 16, 2008

minor operation

Hubby is currently in the hospital..he went thru some minor operation today at ksh (the place where I gave birth to Afrina and arissa) due to sinus problem

and am now left with kids at home with bibibk, why? because hubby was a bit reluctant when i told him that i want to follow, it is ok if I bring afrina along, but hubby just refused for me to come along with the reason he doesn't want arissa to be left alone at home with bibik..furthermore, both kids are not doing well since Hari Raya due to diarrhea, but getting better day by day..(didn't get to blog on this previously)

it may take couple of days for hubby to stay in the hospital..and according to the doctor he should be able to recover in 2-3 days period..

I called hubby this evening (lepas incident anak2 terkurung), and dengar suara dia agak lemah, and lucky that hubby is staying in a single room, since tomorrow and lusa cuti, I planned to stay there tomorrow night..if need be, I will be taking EL this Sunday depending on hubby's condition..

Hope everything will be ok soon..

No comments: