Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pentingnya simpan surat sebagai bukti pembayaran

just received Nov pay slip from the secretary..walaupon gaji yg tinggal dlm bank dah tak sebanyak seperti yg tercatat dalam payslip..but just can't help the feeling of being excited ;) sebelum ni waktu terima pay slip taruk je dlm laci..but now I need it to apply for BSN credit kad..since I don't have credit card, I need to attach a copy of latest 3 month pay slip in my application

kisahnya my application for OCBC power credit has been rejected, not too sure why the reason, but I suspected this is due to outstanding 'hidden' payment on my previous Public bank credit card account ;(

get to know on the outstanding amount when I call CIMB to check if I have a record under CTOS or CCRIS (or watever they call it to blacklist people name),agak emo in the first place waktu mula2 dapat tau that there was an outstanding payment with one of the credit card company, mmg saja la ni nak cari untung lebih..

so i called Public bank sbb mmg dah suspect ni sumer angkara dari derang, i remembered last time when I went to public bank cawangan dungun and make full settlement to close the account..and it was like 6 month ago..In fact dah pon dpt letter stating that my account is closed but somehow couldn't find the letter anymore..:( end up I still have to pay another RM20 (itu pun setelah konon-nya di beri diskaun..ceh!)

anyway, already apply Bank Islam kredit kad, shoud received the result latest by end of next week, harap2 tak kena reject mcm OCBC..8(

now also trying witk BSN Al-aiman..harap2 tak kena reject jugak la..

No comments: