Monday, October 19, 2009

A lesson for us

We were on our way to watch Papadom at GSC Megamall in Kuantan last Friday. After friday prayer, we reached Kuantan Megamall at 2:30 pm. We have another 1 hour before the movie started.

From the car park, we take the lift to go to level 3. There were only 4 of us in the lift and as soon as we reached level 3, all of us quickly went out including myself, Hubby and arissa. Wait, another one name is missing here. Yes, Afrina was left inside the lift!

if anyone happened to ask : "how in the first place that you didn't grasp her hand when you went out of the lift??"

seriously I don't know how to answer and I just don't know my feeling the moment that I noticed that she was not with me..

Hubby quickly asked me to hold Arissa while he ran to the escalator. I calmly waited in front of the lift. I pressed the lift button with the hope that the door will open. One minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes waiting..nothing happended.

After several minutes, the door opened. And Alhamdulillah, my daughter was still there. With one old lady standing right beside her. Afrina was crying at that time while running to me. I hugged her, I thank that old lady, and I thank god for safely return my children to me.

I just can't imagine how she felt while she stucked in the lift without anyone inside..

how she felt when the door open and none of the face that she saw used to be seen by her before..

To all parents who read this entry, please, please and please do not repeat the mistake that I did, i really learned from my mistake and I promised that I would never ever do the same mistake again..

Care to share any of your tragic experience?

5 comments:

N Zainudin said...

kes aku pulak si naufal masa tuh 2 tahun lebih, kitorg pi wedding cousin aku kat spore, rumah dia flat 16 tingkat, unit dia plak btol2 depan lif, naufal sudah masuk lif tuh bila ada org keluar, aku dah panik, kakak aku la pi lari naik tingkat atas ikut tangga, alhamdulillah dia takde apa2..tp memang takut bila fikir2 balik..dah la dia kecik lagi masa tuh..naik pulak bangunan tinggi...seram woo..

miz_eda said...

in my case bangunan tu cuma 4 tingkat, and so happened that kawasan lif yang kitorang naik tu tak ramai orang..

can't imagine kalau tempat yang ramai org macam Isetan etc..

mmg haru dibuatnya

Nuroll said...

isk...takutnyer....If jadi kat N, bukan takat ameer je meraung, N pn meraung spai berguling....

miz_eda said...

Nuroll,
kalau diikutkan mmg rasa nak meraung..but that will not solve the problem..

so saya tawakkal dan berdoa minta dijauhkan dari perkara yang bukan2

lia said...

lia penah dgr cter mcm ni, mmg rasa seriau d buatnyer...

pedoman utk lia jugak, kena lebih hati2...