Sunday, February 22, 2009

sepi itu tak indah

weekend lepas, I went back to my hometown..sementelah tidak mempunyai broadband, tak dapatlah diri ini nak meng'update' blog waima mengarang satu entry sekalipun

Khamis
gerak balik KT lepas tengok anak rebung betung. reached KT at 7:15 pm. Had dinner with hubby, my mom and anak2 di restoran sahaja. My mom was not doing well, batuk2 and having some heart problem due to high cholestrol. Makan pun kena berpantang. I asked her to try this and alhamdulillah so far my mom rasa ada sedikit perubahan lepas 2,3 kali mencuba

Jumaat
went to visit my father at his place, rupa2 nya my dad also had some cough and I promised him to get another madulia and bring it on Saturday.

Saturday
went to Giant with my mom and hubby together with afrina to buy some groceries. Also Went to KT town untuk cari stokis produk HPA tapi sampai sudah tak dapat ubat yang dihajati. At last managed to get 2 bottles itupun after almost 4 jam mencari.

gerak dr rumah my mom at around 4:30 pm and stop by at my father's house before gerak balik kerteh. Singgah Dungun untuk melawat ex-jiran yang baru deliver and safely reached our house at 7:45 pm.

Am going back again this coming weekend and hope that my mom and my dad will recover soon.

No comments: